Refund Can be applied in 7 days
Razorhost holds the right to cancel or suspend any service at any time. If the cancellation or suspension was made because of the violation of our TOS, no refund would be provided. Refund is only applicable for Managed shared hosting users only in case they cancel services within the 7 days. You can cancel your account or service within 7 days of purchase to get the refund. You Have to provide a valid reason for cancellation or Refund. Refund is only if problems related server and also we don’t support on third-party apps and code. We provide a 7 Days refund on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups).
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS violations.
- Existing product upgrade or downgrade will not be refunded, user will be responsible for the action.
- Refund is only applicable for new users only.
- No refund will be provided for Domain Name (Registration, Renewal & Transfer) / Domain privacy / SSL certificates / Reseller Hosting / VPS / Dedicated Servers / Clusters / Addons / Licenses / Extra IP / Website Development.
- If already have product and order new product then no refund policy work.
- No refund will be made if our team not found any issue in your Hosting plan from our side.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) is suspended (due to Email Marketing/Email Abuse/Misuse of our service/Inappropriate/Illegal/Immoral/Account Over-use) or terminated.
- For the renewal of every service due invoice will be generated before 14 days from your due date, It's Your Responsibility to do the Payment in time to avoid any service suspension/termination. Every Service will be suspended on the same day from the due date and terminated on the 8th day from the due date. In case your service got terminated because of your Payment issue We are not responsible for any files/contents inside your Hosting Plan. As it is your whole responsibility to do the Payment in time.
- A Late Fee of ₹99 Will be added to your invoice in case you didn’t make the payment before the Suspension. The late fee should be paid by you to get your service re-activated.
- The cron timing will be at 2:00 AM As per the IST Its the cron time the invoice generation, Service Cancellation, Suspension, Termination, and Late Fee Addition will be Done.
- If paying via credit card, debit card, net banking, or PayPal the account will be set up immediately once the payment is confirmed. If you are paying By UPI/NEFT/IMPS We will activate the order once we confirmed the Payment.
- The 7-day refund is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- Refund is not applicable on domain registration/transfer/renewal, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Server, CodeGuard, SiteLock, Dedicated IP, WHMCS License, Blesta License, Weebly Site builder and other addons we provide The modifications done in pricing pattern or policy by the software license company will take effect immediately on Razorhost Internet clients.
- The 7 days refund is provided on Shared hosting Only.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.\
- The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, refund processing fees, postal charges or any kind of payment processing charges or bank fee(s). There will be no refunds issued in case the web hosting account was involved in violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources over-usages or after 7 days period or beyond the coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
- One free WHMCS Starter license is included in the reseller hosting plan*. WHMCS starter license allows you to manage up to 250 clients. You can upgrade the WHMCS license from us by paying the appropriate license cost. If the reseller hosting plan is cancelled within the first 7 days then WHMCS Starter (18.95$) license cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the web hosting service includes a free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the domain name price, you will have to pay the difference or forfeit the domain. The ownership of the domain will remain with Razorhost Internet if you fail to pay the difference amount.
- Transfer fees would be applicable if you wish to transfer the free domain name to some other provider. Without transfer fees, the domain will not be released.
- One free WHMCS Starter license is included in the reseller hosting plan*. WHMCS starter license allows you to manage up to 250 clients. You can upgrade the WHMCS license from us by paying the appropriate license cost.
- We do offer free account migration, If we had worked on your Account migration In case of Service cancellation within the first 7 days. There will be a Charge of 10$ Deducted from the Refund Amount.
- The payments made through UPI/NEFT/IMPS To our Bank Directly are non-refundable. A refund will be added as credit to the hosting account.
- The refund request placed after 7 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- The cancellation request should be sent through the client area.
- After sending the cancellation request, it would take 7 to 15 Business days to complete the refund process.
- Unpaid invoices may result in the suspension or termination of your web hosting account. Your suspended account will only be restored after clearing the outstanding invoice after which you will be able to access your data.
- If your account gets terminated, the data residing on it won't be restored and will be treated as a new account. If you fail to renew your subscription on time you will be charged on your invoice.
- We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their accounts.
- Every service will be suspended on the same day of your due date and terminated on the 5th day from your service due date. So it's your responsibility to Do payment in time to avoid any service suspension/termination.
Your hosting account at Razorhost Internet can get terminated due to the following reasons:
- You decide to discontinue At any point of time, during your subscription, if you no more want to continue with our services and want to place a cancellation request with immediate termination, your hosting account will be suspended right away and will be terminated within 24 hours.
- Cancellation upon expiration If you place a cancellation request to discontinue our services after your subscription expires, your hosting account will be suspended at the end of the subscription and will be terminated within 24 hours (after the expiration date).
- You did not renew In case you fail to renew your hosting account on the due date, your hosting account will be suspended on the same day from your service due date and will be terminated within the 5th day (from your service due date).
- You violate our Terms of service If you violate our terms of service during your subscription period at Razorhost Internet it will result in immediate account suspension and termination. As soon as we've been notified about the violation of service, we would usually take instant action.
- Potential fraud We have an anti-fraud system that monitors all the orders as soon as they are placed. During such an occurrence, we will carry out a verification process manually. In this process, if we ask for certain information and it is not provided the account suspension and termination will be done immediately.
Note: It is advised to maintain a backup copy of your hosting account to avoid losing your data because of the termination. All your files will be deleted from the server, once your hosting account is terminated and Razorhost Internet shall not be liable for the same.